Honey has been around since ancient time. It is widely used as natural remedy for certain skin and health issues and also as sugar substitute in meals. It has a sweet taste and is a lot healthier than sugar. When purchasing honey, it is better to go for raw honey because it contains more nutrients […]
‘Please don’t hang up…listen to me…’, said Ishaani, wishing hard that he would listen.
He remained silent, but didn’t hang up either; Ishaani sighed with relief, ‘happy birthday…’, she added;
‘oh so you remember…I thought you even forgot that you have a…’, he paused to control the rage welling up inside him. Continue reading
A health care practitioner who specializes in chiropractic, the hands on or hand-held instrument movement of the bone structure of the body to improve the function of the joints and/or nervous system,
CHIROPRACTIC = “practice” means “to do” and “Chiro” means by hand”
Chiropractic is hands on diagnosis and precise treatment based on body intelligence to correct and heal itself you were bourn with it and it works all on it’s own and when it malfunctions, it tries to ‘talk’ to you, Continue reading
We all have a purpose, and we all have the opportunity to help another person. For those two reasons and much more, you are beautiful just the way you are. I love that Bruno Mars song, “Just the Way You Are.” It embraces the beauty that each of us possesses just the way we are. It’s important to always want to improve and try to better our lives, but we need to not do it to the extent of losing ourselves.
5 Reasons Why You Are Beautiful Just the Way You Are
- There’s only one you. You bring a unique energy that no one else can. We are all made differently. Diversity is important.
- You love someone. There has to be at least one person who feels your love. That person and probably many people love you for you and need your love.
- Your smile. I haven’t seen one ugly smile yet. Even with missing or rotting teeth, a smile is contagious. A smile is beautiful and because you have one, so are you.
- Your talents. No one shares the exact same talents. Thank goodness for cooks and crafty people. I am definitely not either. You maybe that person who can play a beautiful song to warm someone’s heart. You maybe that person who writes a poem and brings tears to someone’s eyes. You do have talents. Share your beautiful talents.
- Physically, you are beautiful. It’s important to stay healthy, but don’t stress over trying to look “perfect.” None of us are perfect. If you are naturally a heavier person, don’t starve yourself trying to look like this.
Happy Thursday everyone~! I hope you have all had a fabulous week~! I was a little stumped on what I wanted to write about this week BUT I figured why not do a brand review? This will be the first of many so hopefully I’ll be able to collate more make-up over time and be able to do more brand reviews for you! This week is focusing on PONY EFFECT. I really really love Pony and all her make-up videos and…look she’s just all round goals. So I was super keen to try some products from her make-up line. I picked up a few things while in Korea and also made a Memebox order when I visited the states…anyway on to the review~!