Honey has been around since ancient time. It is widely used as natural remedy for certain skin and health issues and also as sugar substitute in meals. It has a sweet taste and is a lot healthier than sugar. When purchasing honey, it is better to go for raw honey because it contains more nutrients […]
10 Beauty Cheats Every Girl Should Know is one of the all-time most popular posts on my blog. I love that I’m not the only one who appreciates a good beauty hack!
It’s been four years since I wrote that post (!!) and I’ve learned a lot of good tricks since then. Here are 10 more of my favorite beauty cheats: Continue reading
We all have a purpose, and we all have the opportunity to help another person. For those two reasons and much more, you are beautiful just the way you are. I love that Bruno Mars song, “Just the Way You Are.” It embraces the beauty that each of us possesses just the way we are. It’s important to always want to improve and try to better our lives, but we need to not do it to the extent of losing ourselves.
5 Reasons Why You Are Beautiful Just the Way You Are
- There’s only one you. You bring a unique energy that no one else can. We are all made differently. Diversity is important.
- You love someone. There has to be at least one person who feels your love. That person and probably many people love you for you and need your love.
- Your smile. I haven’t seen one ugly smile yet. Even with missing or rotting teeth, a smile is contagious. A smile is beautiful and because you have one, so are you.
- Your talents. No one shares the exact same talents. Thank goodness for cooks and crafty people. I am definitely not either. You maybe that person who can play a beautiful song to warm someone’s heart. You maybe that person who writes a poem and brings tears to someone’s eyes. You do have talents. Share your beautiful talents.
- Physically, you are beautiful. It’s important to stay healthy, but don’t stress over trying to look “perfect.” None of us are perfect. If you are naturally a heavier person, don’t starve yourself trying to look like this.
Hey guys and welcome back to my blog ! today blog post is about (Fashion wish List ) as you can tell by the title so let’s get started ! As you can tell I’m a little busy due to workload of being a medicine student , I got a lot things to complete before Christmas ! And be ready for exams in the summer ! So let’s get into the wish list so ….
So Firstly I’d love to have these Milani eyeshadows , I’d totally purchase these but you can’t exactly get the colour you want without it being it being fake ! Or if i buy it from beatuybay or cult beauty they’ll end up bring smashed just like my kiko Milano compact powder!